Key Learning Outcomes
- To have thinking, inquirying, creative and problem solving skills.
- To be able to determine one's own learning needs and to be able to organize learning processes in different learning situations.
- To be able to independently plan and appy professional development.
- To have the knowledge and skills to make every member of a society understand life long learning.
- To have the skills and knowledge to do research.
- To have the basic skills to develop new analysis and problem solving models in scientific endevour.
- To be able to comment upon the research in the literature using qualitative and quantitative methods and to do similar research.
- To comprehend the scientific methods used in educational technologies and to have knowledge about the relation with other fields.
- To have wide knowledge of scientific research about educational technology.
- To comprehend basic concepts in educational technology and to define other problems in the field by reflecting.
- To be able to compare theories and methods in educational technology and to choose the most suitable for the purpose.
- To realize the international standards about educational technology and to be able to follow those standards.
- To be able to contribute nationally to the production of scientific and practical knowledge about the effective usage of educational technologies.
- To be able to communicate the knowledge as an output of the research in educational technology both to academicians and to less knowlegable colleagues.
- To be able to make suggestions with the developments in technology to bring practical and scientific solutions to the educational problems and to design and develop applications.
- To be able to manage technology integration process actively and in a planned manner and to make needs analysis to select necessary software, hardware and framework for the institution and educational programme.
- To be able to manage research in educational technology in complex, unpredictable situations that require new solutions.
- To be able to analyze applications that exist in different fields about the educational and instructional technologies, do interdisciplinary research by relating to different areas, carrying present applications to upper level, and developing appropriate models and solutions for the nation by digesting paralel research done in the world.